Two repeat workshops are happening at the lovely Ellis Bird Farm in August!
- Tuesday, August 5, 9AM to 4PM: Introduction to Photography with the Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera (DSLR)
For new and prospective owners of a DSLR, this workshop will help you understand your camera and how to use it. We will cover camera functions and handling as well as provide information on lenses, equipment and accessories. Then, we will work on understanding exposure, composition and techniques: all the skills needed to create the photographs you imagine. The afternoon session will include practice sessions on the grounds of the Ellis Bird Farm. If you already have a DSLR and other equipment, please bring it, otherwise some loaner equipment will be available for use.
- AM Intro to the DSLR, Equipment and Accessories.
- PM Understanding Exposure. Basic Skills, Composition,Techniques and Practice.
- Tuesday, August 19, 9AM to 4PM: Close-up and Macro Photography with the DSLR
- AM Equipment and Accessories, Understanding exposure.
- PM Techniques with Natural Light and Flash, Composition and Practice.
Sign up here!