Macro photography classes for 5 or more people: suitable for photography and nature clubs, entomological societies and government biologists or forestry and agriculture departments.
- At your location
- Travel and accommodation extra.
- Half day or evening session (max. 3 hrs.) Base rate $225 plus $25/person
- Full day session (max. 7.5 hrs. including a 1 hr. break) Base rate $500 plus $25/ person.
- Special rates for groups of 12 or more.
- Special situation? Charitable groups, small clubs, seniors, educational groups or non-profit? Please contact me and we will find a way.
I provide customizable photography classes from one to two days in length.
- Introduction to DSLR Photography (camera features, exposure, lenses, equipment, accessories, techniques, composition and more)
- Macro photography equipment
- General macro techniques
- Macro with natural light
- Macro with off-camera flash
Format: Most workshops will consist of interactive instruction with intervals of hands-on equipment handling, demonstrations and practice.